Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Making Your Home a Haven - 2011 Challenge


Week 1's Challenge:
Light a candle everyday in your home.
Every time the candle catches your eye, 
say a prayer for Peace in your home.
I also did this challenge last year.
Looking back, I see many of the same challenges I face today.
I want my home to be a peaceful haven.
A shelter.
A cozy (CLEAN) den full of love.
I will say it's better
but it's not where I want it to be.
In fact, tonight has been full of screaming kids,
raised voices and arguing.
My head is pounding and I feel anything but relaxed and peaceful.


 Looks like I've got lots of work to do.
I currently have a Peony Candle on my stove,
but I need to get out something more fallish. 
Are you taking part in Courtney's Challenge?


COUNTRY GIRL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment