Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It's BEAUTIFUL!
A gorgeous day, sun is shinning, warm and there's a gentle breeze.

I am thinking...I need to hurry and get outside!


I am thankful...That things seemed to go ok at Einsteins 504 meeting at school today. 


From the learning rooms...In Weaver Vol. 5, Chapter 9.
Footsteps of the Master.
This will be a long chapter taking us til Christmas! 

In the kitchen...Dishes are done, dinner is simple...


I am wearing...Blue jean capris and a blue seersucker button up shirt, and my aria earrings.


I am creating...Christmas ideas


I am going...To continue working upstairs.
We got started but it's taking MUCH longer than I anticipated! 

I am wondering...Why I've been having so many headaches?


I am reading...The Final Adversary
Little House in the Big Woods - school
The Wedding Dress - Lit class
 
I am hoping...That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.


I am looking forward to...Going 'out' and spending time alone with Good Ole Boy this weekend!


I am hearing...Nothing!
It's just Bug and I home...
she is reading - 
occasionally the chair will squeak 
or I'll hear her smack her gum....
the washer is running,
all else is Q.U.I.E.T. 

Around the house...It's looking pretty good.
Hunny and I did a great job on the front porch last week and alot of stuff has been taken care of from the back porch (aka - all the rabbit carriers were taken back downstairs!). Sis has cleaned the living room and its stayed fairly neat, I did the kitchen when we got back from the school....Dinning room could use some straightening, and of course some outside work could be done.  

I am pondering...Being thankful.
Accomplishing things.
Health. 

One of my favorite things...The sun.


A few plans for the rest of the week:School, Work, Soccer Practice, Shooting sports meeting, Parent teacher conferences, Library, our Anniversary, Church, Soccer Games, youth group for Sis, maybe getting together with friends.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment