Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook






FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is a very dark night.
It's been getting much colder - fall is here...
Days have been nice lately so I've been hitting the yard and soaking the suns warmth up while I can! 

I am thinking...How wonderful my feet feel after Sis rubbed them!

I am thankful...That Hunny's breathing test went so well today.
(it was 49% in January - today 81%) 

From the learning rooms...We are wrapping up Weaver Vol.5, Chapter 8 this week! 
We have enjoyed learning about the parables of Jesus, and it's been really cool that Sis has heard the same ones during youth group. 
We've had a good time studying. 

In the kitchen...I need to get the beans rinsed and soaking for tomorrow.
In the process of cleaning/reorganizing my pot and pan shelf. 
I NEED to schedule a day to work on my cast iron.... 

I am wearing...Halloween sweatshirt and black skinny jeans.

I am creating...Christmas ideas.... 

I am going...To work upstairs this week. 
We will be down to just Bible lesson, prayer time and read aloud for morning school so we will be working on purging, cleaning and organizing some of the upstairs.
Sis hopes to paint the lounge and hall,
we'll see how much we get done.

I am wondering...About Einsteins school and his 504...

I am reading...Angel of the Outback
Who Wore What
 The Final Adversary
 (Ack! Special request in from the library and I only have 2 weeks and can't renew...I wasn't ready for it)
Little House in the Big Woods - school
The Wedding Dress - Lit with Sis 

I am hoping...God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...Starting our new Weaver Chapter.

I am hearing...Sis and Good Ole Boy laughing.
Good Ole Boy has something on Netflix - sounds car related. 

Around the house...I've started my fall decorating. 
Saturday we picked up 6 pumpkins and 5 cornstalks that we placed around the house.
Yesterday Hunny and I cleaned the front porch and got alot of cobwebs down - except for the ones containing two GINORMOUS spiders! ICK! 
I still need to spend time outside taking down summer things.

I am pondering... How to get everything done that I want and need to accomplish each day?

One of my favorite things...The smell of 'fall'. 
Sunday we were at the park and walking under the trees - 
I don't know if its the trees themselves, the leaves, the acorns....
but it's a wonderful, earthy smell. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Work, 4H Banquet, Grocery Shopping, Church, Soccer Games, Youth group for Sis.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Sis went to Homecoming with her friend last weekend.
 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

2 comments: