Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is Black, Cold, Snowing, AND Blowing! Roads are very yucky! 

I am thinking... How I want to go to bed after this!

I am thankful for... Getting through todays appointments! Wow! What a day! I passed my initial breathing test at the pulmonologists today. While Hunter did NOT pass her breathing test, at least she does not have any major allergies (only slightly reacting to dust mites), and insurance that pays for appointments and med's. 

From the learning rooms...I decided that it's unacceptable that we have not had many read alouds this year. This is awful. So we started the BFG. I remember my fourth grade teacher reading that to the class, lol. Things are going well. Bug made it to karate today so was very happy about that and talking about getting numchuks.

From the kitchen...Just left overs tonight since we've been gone for twelve hours. Ugh. But lunchboxes have been put away so there is just a few dishes in the sink - not to bad tonight.

I am wearing... Black jeggings, Mackinaw City hoodie, tennis shoes and covered up with a fleece Harley blanket.

I am creating... hmmm... not sure if this counts, but have been working in the "office" trying to get it sorted enough to bring a desk in. Still have a LLOONNGG ways to go however. 

I am going...To try and relax tomorrow while still getting a bunch done. There is so much I want/need to accomplish but the past few days have been busy and I haven't had much sleep at all and I know that being exhausted isn't going to help me recover. I'm going to try and find a balance of the two tomorrow! 

I am reading... Your defiant teen, The BFG.

I am hoping...That the snow doesn't cause a snow day for Einstein! 

I am hearing...The two older girls horse around coming in from chores. There is a movie on - LOUDLY too! :S 

Around the house... Cooler is in the dining room that needs to be taken downstairs. Girls need to be getting ready for bed, Einstein already has been sent to bed with an extremely bad attitude. Cats are loving on us for being gone so long.

One of my favorite things... Heat. Being warm. Missing that now. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, housework, and work.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Here's what I'm dreaming of!  

No comments:

Post a Comment