Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Snow, snow, snow! HUGE flakes are falling...

I am thinking... How some days are chaotic?! And what causes them to be that way?

I am thankful for... The pulmonary doctors determination yesterday. The spots on my lung are too far down to be biopsied easily, but he says they do not look suspicious at all. He will just need to watch them for the next two years.

From the learning rooms...Back to school for the girls! They started back with math yesterday. Today will be full swing. :) With me getting sick, we are finishing up our chapter on growth and development. Einstein heads back to school tomorrow.

From the kitchen...Ummm, it's kinda messy. Good Ole Boy made a messy breakfast this morning of pancakes, sausage and eggs. I need to go clean up! 
 
I am wearing... Blue fleece, blue jeans & tennis shoes.

I am creating... A list of thank you cards to be written, an organized and clean home and our monthly grocery list.

I am going... To rotate laundry and start cleaning! The dining room is FULL of greenery that Good Ole Boy took down from the porches for me, I need to finish packing Christmas items away then get someone to haul the totes downstairs.

I am reading... Your defiant teen by Russell Barkley

I am hoping... That Frisky will be ok. She is wheezing quite a bit right now. 

I am hearing... Sis is currently watching Little House on the Prairie, the radio is on in the kitchen, Hunny is chattering away upstairs.

Around the house... Is starting to look back to normal...

One of my favorite things...Having my family around me. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, work, reorganizing the house. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment