Friday, July 30, 2010

MOVIE NIGHT - Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker

Another library freebie,
I got this because I was getting Tinkerbell for Hunny and thought that Einstein wouldn't appreciate that choice! lol.
Alex Rider was being raised by his Uncle. When his Uncle was killed he went from a regular kid to spy overnight. 

This was a GREAT movie! 
Yes, there was some violence - obviously his Uncle was killed -  but there wasn't any gore. It was very action packed and what kid doesn't dream of being a super hero of some kind? I didn't pick up on any language and there were no sex scenes. 


In looking this up on you tube, I discovered that this is a from a book series. Might have to look into getting them from the library as well.  

I give it five stars since it was so clean for families. 


No comments:

Post a Comment