Thursday, July 15, 2010

Completing Him Challenge --Catch up from week 5

This weeks challenge is to admire your husband. I think it's easy to focus on the negative with any relationship, but it's so much better to focus on the good. What do you admire about your man? 
 Hmmm....honestly, there are SO many things that I admire about Good Ole Boy, but I'll try to start at the beginning. ;) 

<3 He stood up for being a dad when other teens would have run the other way.

<3 He supports my desires. He has stood behind what I want in so many areas.

<3  He is protective.

<3 He is a hard worker, trying very diligently to provide for his family.

<3 He is So BIG & Strong - which makes me feel safe.

<3 He makes me laugh and I enjoy being around him. :) 

<3 He is generous and helpful. He thinks of others frequently. If he stops at a store for a drink, he brings one home for me. He is always willing to help others, even though they never help us when we need it. 

<3 He is handy. He can fix or make most anything!

<3 He is an AMAZING cook! :p

<3 He probably won't believe this one... but he is a good driver. I get really nervous at times (especially winter driving) and he gets mad at me, BUT he has kept us safe no matter the road conditions. 

I could go on and on, but I will stop there. I have an amazing husband whom I love so very much! I feel truly blessed that I have him in my life. 
I love you hunny! :) 


http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/07/do-you-admire-your-husband.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment