Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's rainy. The coolness feels good. :) 

I am thinking... I'm tired. Not having a good monring with Einstein and that really drags me down. 

I am thankful for... My strong husband. 

From the learning rooms... Back to school this morning! Sis is starting on her math already. 

From the kitchen... Coffee ready...Bug is making toast. 

I am wearing... Red CCCB t-shirt, black shorts & tennis shoes

I am creating... My next blog post ideas.

I am going... To be running to the ranch shortly. Drop Einstein off and Bug needs to fed Chip.

I am reading... The Dixie Widow by Gilbert Morris. Really enjoy this series, as it follows the Winslow family through the generations. 

I am hoping... Some school related plans work out this year.

I am hearing... Just Einsteins raging in his room :( 

Around the house... Girls are getting ready for the day. 

One of my favorite things... Chippers. He is so wonderful. I just love him. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Karate, shopping, Bug has a birthday party to attend, Shooting Sports Banquet, school, work.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Garfield - our new kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment