Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shinning and it's beautiful. The only distraction is the unpleasant aroma of asphalt from the church next door...

I am thinking... Of how much I want to accomplish today.

I am thankful for... My family.

From the learning rooms... This is our last week of our school year! We'll be wrapping up our Weaver chapter then putting it up for three weeks! That's a really long break for us but we need it for fair. Hunny won't finish her chapter so we'll be continuing that when we start up again. She doesn't care.

From the kitchen... Not much. Just turned the coffee pot off. Every one has been fed and once this is posted we'll be upstairs for school. Kitchen is closed, lol. 

I am wearing... Dark blue Girl scout t-shirt and black shorts.

I am creating... My schedule for the new school year. Looking through new items trying to figure how many days a week they will be done, what about karate? co-op? work? Trying to figure how it's all going to mesh together.

I am going...  To continue decluttering the house. It's feeling so good! (but probably doesn't look it)

I am reading... Almost done with The Dixie Widow by Gilbert Morris. 

I am hoping... For God's provision for our family.

I am hearing... The fan whirring in the background.

Around the house... Hunny is playing with her Polly's and the older girls have started their individual work. 

One of my favorite things...  Being chilly in the early morning air conditioning and snuggling down under the comforter with husband & kids. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Work, Einstein has a Dr. apt., pool party & taking Chip to get shaved.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment