Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is quiet. The morning is grey and cool. But that probably won't last long! 

I am thinking... I think I have a headache...

I am thankful for... The slight dip in humidity. 

From the learning rooms... It is a break week so not much official is going on.

From the kitchen... Coffee is ready...Ah...such a nice start to my day. :) 

I am wearing... Blue t-shirt, black shorts & tennis shoes

I am creating... A check list for each child so they can see what needs to be wrapped up for fair.

I am going... To hopefully tackle the schoolroom today! My goal is to at least get part of it cleaned/purged of unneeded items. 

I am reading... Nothing. Finished Eclipse, waiting on my book order to arrive at our local library branch. 

I am hoping... Actually praying - for God's provision, that He meets our needs and sees us through.

I am hearing... Hunny playing mancala, and the other two girls are looking through pictures on Sis's phone. 

Around the house... It's still quiet. Dogs still in bed. Mystic is staring out the door, not sure where Garfield is?

One of my favorite things... Hugs from my children. How their arms fit around my neck just perfectly. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopfully fair work, small animal clinic, work. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Fireworks 7-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment