Friday, February 11, 2011

My friends

A friend loveth at all times.
  Proverbs 17:17 

While I have many friends, I've been blessed to have a few very good friends. 
 
CJ and I have been my friends since I was in second grade! 
That's almost THIRTY years! 
And she still likes me! lol. :) 
 
" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
Arabian Proverb


It's wonderful to know she is there for me whenever I need her. 
It doesn't matter if I haven't spoken to her in months ~ she's there. 

 
THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF SHIPS. 
THERE ARE WOODEN SHIPS ,PLASTIC SHIPS, AND METAL SHIPS. 
BUT THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TYPES OF SHIPS ARE FRIENDSHIPS.
OLD IRISH QUOTE 


Thank you for being a friend... 

No comments:

Post a Comment