Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Be My Valentine Challenge

Week 3 of the Be My Valentine Challenge. 
I really am loving this challenge. :) 
I have continued to write/tag posts to Good Ole Boy on FB. 
This past week I struggled with coming up with something 'good'. 
I did write on the bathroom mirror a few different times. The first one went uncommented on so not sure if he noticed but the second one he asked about. 
I quoted a bit of love poetry to him throughout the week as well. 
Still thinking of other ways I can express praise creatively. 

This weeks challenge is to show our husbands that we LIKE them. 
Here's what Courtney says: 
Pursue intimacy and place the intimate needs of your spouse above your own. Give him a foot or back massage, shower together, be creative!
Seek to "kiss him like you mean it" every single day this week!   
So I challenge you today to not just show your husband you love him but show him that you LIKE him!
This week I will be trying to pursue my husband. :) 
He does love back/foot rubs so I will *try* to give more of them. 
I will be striving to show him how much I love him every day. 

Any G-rated thoughts you want to share? 
Check out Courtney's blog for more info! 

8 comments:

  1. My hubby said he heard on the christian radio station that a good kiss should share some saliva! Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this a fun challenge? Hope you find the perfect way to bless your husband. Thanks for your visit!

    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Traci, I LOVE that! :) lol. Waiting for my sore throat to go away then I'll happily try it out. (By the way, I really enjoy your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are doing great!!!

    I am LOVING this challenge~ Some things that I do go uncommented too, but I know that I am pleasing my Lord Jesus with all my efforts.

    & my husband has become a more joyful man each day! Sweeter and sweeter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Beth,
    That is SO true! I am pleasing God by loving my husband. Isn't that great?! :)

    ReplyDelete