Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's a weird day.
Raining this morning.
Nice currently.
Back and forth in between.
When it's nice, it really is nice and comfortable out there.

I am thinking... I feel weird, unsettled. 
Restless, bored, tired, not sure exactly. 

I am thankful... For food in our belly and a roof over our head.


From the learning rooms... Preparing for back to school next week!


In the kitchen... Dinner has been started.
Making kinda like a tuna helper kinda meal?
Just throwing things together but that is the desired outcome, lol. 

I am wearing... Black shorts and a white sleeveless t.


I am creating... Lesson plans, new schedules and new chore charts.
I've also just made a clothes limit list for Einstein and need to work on one for the girls. 

I am going... To strive for more organization this year.


I am wondering... Why I feel so blah?


I am reading... 
The Shunning by Beverly Lewis
 
I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.


I am looking forward to... Building a chicken coop.
 

I am hearing...
Sirens, the dogs licking their paws.

Around the house... Always things that need done.

Been working around the living room computer area,
and we've been working outside in the area of THE tree.
The jungle has been hacked down and we have made very good progress! 
Much left to do of course, but it looks nice.
I want a magnolia now for that spot...

I am pondering... Participating - or not - in a 4H workshop the weekend of our anniversary....?


One of my favorite things... The local Civil War Muster!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, yard work, Kick off with homeschool group, maybe the beach?, Church, finish getting ready for school.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Isn't it beautiful?!
I SO want one! 


COUNTRY GIRL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment