Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is clear and cool.

I am thinking... So many jumbled thoughts are chasing each other round and round right now, I honestly couldn't sort them enough to write one!

I am thankful for...My husband & kids.

From the learning rooms...Christmas Break - BUT Bug just got on the laptop to do math! :)
From the kitchen... Einstein is working on dishes, I will be starting meatless spaghetti here in a second.

I am wearing... Brand new blue skinny jeans, blue Mackinaw City hoodie & tennis shoes.

I am creating...Christmas gifts still.

I am going... To have a chest cat scan tomorrow. Went to the Dr today since I still don't feel good. In addition to giving me some meds, she ordered x rays and bloodwork. Said I have signs of pneumonia. Something showed up on the x ray and I need to go for the cat scan now.

I am reading... Nothing still. 

I am hoping... To feel better soon.

I am hearing... Iron Man in the dvd player and Hunny playing with her littlest pet shop toys.

Around the house...Things are starting to get organized. I plan on taking the tree down Thursday, so working on locating places for the new things and cleaning up from Christmas.

One of my favorite things...My Christmas gifts! I got these jeans, and a black pair of jeggings. Little House on the Prairie season 6. Some lighthouse decorations, a tote bag & a nice hardcovered book of Great Lakes Lighthoues. AND..... a "new" washing machine! Yay! It was a wonderful Christmas. :) 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cat Scan, rest, maybe work?, continued house stuff and removing the tree, Christmas with my brother and sister in law, New Years Fun with the kids. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment