Saturday, December 18, 2010

Introduction


Hmmm, what to say......?
I grew up in the country outside of a small town. 
LOVED it! 
We always had animals; dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, etc. I've always loved animals and long for a farm. 
Spent lots of time in the woods, hunting or logging as my Grandpa and Dad had sawmills. 
Spent many, many hours at church as my parents were very involved. Many good memories of playing with the other kids, and my bestest friends were made there. :) 
I attended public school and was in the band - sax player. School was not my favorite thing, but I didn't hate it either. 
I graduated from Community College with an Associate of Arts degree in History, my emphasis being Native American History.
I was a docent at our local museum for years and worked at daycares until after I had Sis. 
Good Ole Boy and I met August of 1996 and were married October of 1997.
We moved away from "home" twelve years ago, and although at times I miss it I'm not ready to go back.
I am a mostly SAHM, working just a few hours a week cleaning the local Post Office. I have homeschooled since 2000 and LOVE it! We are involved in Church, 4H, karate and Girl Scouts. 
I dream of moving to the country and having our farm, I also want a daycare of my own. 

15 facts about me

1. We were married on 10-16, which was my parents and my grandparents anniversaries.

2. I absolutely LOVE being a mom AND being home with my kids! People always ask me about needing a break and sending them to school, but I love this and wouldn't change it.

3. I LOVE history! 1800's are my favorite. 

4. I love to read.

5. I'm slightly addicted to facebook.

6. When I was younger, I wanted to be a veterinarian.

7. I hate the cold and snow.

8. I am fascinated by lighthouses.

9. I love to take pictures. I really enjoy scrapbooking but have no set place to do it. :( So I am years behind in each of our albums. 

10. My favorite smells are leather & horse and the beach.

11. I am scared of snakes, spiders and tornadoes.

12. I would love to become fluent in sign language. 

13. I do not like tomatoes or mushrooms.

14. I was given an Indian name 'wah mimi' meaning White Dove.

15. I want to become a Civil War reenactor, even if that means portraying a Yankee! haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment