Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...It is a very dark and tad bit chilly evening. Really not caring for time change! I feel it is depressing to be so dark so early.

I am thinking...How tired I am from my last few days and what will be coming up. Yesterday my mom and I took Einstein down to the University where he had a lensectomy on his right eye. He had a follow up today and will have another next week and then the left eye will be done in December. Wow. It will be busy! And how will we get there? It's a 2 1/2 hour drive each way..... Many thoughts! 

I am thankful for...Oh so many things! My Lord, my husband, a roof over our heads....

I am wearing...My favorite black fleece hoodie, black jeans, and tennis shoes.

In the learning room...Hunny is learning about the creation of animals. How fun.

I am remembering...My dog Cheyenne. How wonderful she was, how special. 

I am going... to work a double shift tomorrow. 

I am currently reading... On Secret Service by John Jakes
I am hoping... That God provides the housing we need and want.

On my mind... Trying to get the kids around and off to bed.

Noticing that...Hunny sounds like she might have a scratchy throat. 
Pondering these words...  Life stops when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing. 
From the kitchen...A mess of dishes. Apparently Sis ran out of dish soap last night while I was gone.... :S 
A few burritos are still in the oven waiting to be taken care of from dinner.

Around the house...Kitties are running to and fro.

One of my favorite things... Quiet time to snuggle with Good Ole Boy.

From my camera...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment