Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It feels much cooler, probably because it rained during the night.
Currently 72' and 100% humidity.

I am thinking... That I need to hit the shower and get my day moving!

I am thankful... For another day God has given me to spend with my loved ones.

From the learning rooms...More fair work.
Kids have been working on getting their binders in order and filling out project record sheets.
Been working with the goats.
They have been thinking about or working on their photography projects.

In the kitchen... It is a mess this morning!
Coffee is ready and I am enjoying my first cup.
Bug didn't get her dishes done last night as we went to see baby Chloe instead. :)
I am thinking about making Pasta and Peas for dinner.
A friend told me last night about Clara on Youtube. 
Watched just this one video yesterday and thought it'd be fun to try.


I am wearing... P.j's

I am creating... Still working on fair lists of what needs to be finished, picked up, assisting with displays, etc.

I am going... To work in my room today.
Clothes need put away, floor needs vaccumed, and fan needs dusting.

I am wondering...Why God is leaving us stuck here instead of moving us to the country?

I am reading...Shadowed Memories by AL Lacey

I am hoping... God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...Hmmm? I'm not sure.
Quiet days?
A pain free mouth?
Fair?
Tubing?
Going North?
A date night?

I am hearing... Just computer noises this morning.

Around the house...Einstein has left for the ranch but the girls are still sleeping.
The garden is growing BIG!
My flowers REALLY need water! I wonder if the rain last night helped them?
I really need to have the truck one day and get the pile of stuff for Good Will loaded and dropped off.
I want to do more weeding out around here.

I am pondering... The start of school and how I can tweak our schedule.

One of my favorite things...The smell of a newborn baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, Older kids have a camp out at the ranch, Church, lots of fair work!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Bug and her fair wether Wiz  

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment