Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It's a beautiful morning.
Sunny, a gentle breeze and cooler.
Currently 70'.

I am thinking... I am SO tired!
I don't wanna go to work! 
My shoulder blades hurt to move. 
(slight sunburn just in that spot)

I am thankful... For the soldiers who give for our freedom.
For our founding Fathers who created our Nation.

From the learning rooms... Not much "schooling" done last week, 
but Einstein and Sis started their fair baskets 
and all of them began their leather craft class (also fair). 
Bug worked with the goats alot, 
we read quite a bit more from the harness goat project packet
and I finished Chips harness so she also worked on getting him used to that. 
Let me just say they are doing GREAT!
I was very impressed that the harness didn't seem to phase him at all.
Bug has done some independent science experiments, lol.
For instance, she brought me out two small containers
that she apparently had in the fridge.
One with plain water, the other salt water 
and was analyzing the differences and questioning why the salty one was cloudy.
I LOVE that she investigates things on her own and tries to answer her own questions.

In the kitchen...Coffee.
Not sure what is for dinner yet.

I am wearing... Black shorts and an old GS Cookie t.

I am creating... Next up is making Chips halter.
I also started a worm bed.
Need to locate a plastic tote so for now it's in a box, but is started at least! :)

I am going... To work on laundry.

I am wondering... How to survive Einstein?
I so wish we could find help for him.
Another hole punched into my walls this weekend...
simply because I asked him to sweep!
Sigh...

I am reading... Mystic Sweet Communion.

I am hoping... God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to... A nice, slow, lazy summer...
Like that would ever happen!

I am hearing... The littles are watching Iron Man in the living room.

Around the house... A little bit of straightening to do. 
Wow, the litter boxes need done! 
Miss one day and phew! :S
Weeded the garden and replanted a bunch of stuff over the weekend.
Deep purple lilies are budding now.

I am pondering...The ultimate "What's for dinner?" question...
Might be a week of beans, lol.

One of my favorite things... Watching fireworks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, leather class, CPR/first aid class, shooting sports, ranch, basket class, dentist, parade, Sis leaves for Chicago!, community shin-dig, fireworks, church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment