Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is early morning and breezy. I has been EXTREMELY windy the past few days and that is supposed to continue.

I am thinking... How sweet it is that Frisky climbs up to snuggle whilst I am on the computer. :) 

I am thankful for... Good Ole Boy.

From the learning rooms... Sigh. Not as much has been accomplished in the together area of our education. Things have been NUTS! So, I think we will have to skip the Science Fair this year and I am bummed about that. It has been a few years since we participated and I was looking forward to Hunny having that experience. Although Sis is very happy to skip it. 

From the kitchen... Nothing special, kitties are roughhousing out there.

I am wearing...P.J.'s

I am creating... A list of Christmas ideas.

I am going... To work on getting the house in order today.

I am reading... On Secret Service by John Jakes.

I am hoping... Still hoping our neighbor comes through for us....

I am hearing... Kitties. Bug just came down and is getting her DS out. She is very excited. The older two girls received their auction checks Monday night and Bug purchased two new games for herself last night but wasn't able to try them out yet. 

Around the house... The other girls are still asleep. Einstein is off to school and Good Ole Boy just left for work. 

One of my favorite things... Singing and dancing sillyness with kids and hubby. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, school, housework, preparing costumes for trick or treating, & pumpkin carving. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Hunny's rendition of Veggie Tales' Big River Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment