Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Sunny, but breezy and cool.

I am thinking... Of how my day has NOT gone according to plan! 

I am thankful for... The flexibility of homeschooling! lol. Unfortunately, Einsteins schedule isn't going to bend for ours. 

From the learning rooms... Still learning about the solar system in Weaver. Just helped Bug do some research regarding the usefulness of stars to man. We will be covering atomic energy and some constellation work this afternoon. Hunny is learning about the creation of animals in Interlock. Bug is excited about finishing her lifepac - she gets to start in SOS tomorrow. 

From the kitchen... I have my candle burning on the stove - Calm Seas - need that one! lol. :) 

I am wearing... Blue fleece sweatshirt, blue jeans & tennis shoes.

I am creating... Lots of stuff for Salvation Army! Trying to purge - taking lots - unfortunately, haven't NOTICED much changed around here. 

I am going... To be herding the girls upstairs as soon as I'm done here. Need to get together stuff done before Einstein gets home! 

I am reading... Crown of Fire still. 

I am hoping... God grants me my hearts desire....

I am hearing... Country music that Sis has on the radio - currently the Zac Brown Band singing "As she's walking away".

Around the house... ummm.... honestly pretty messy right now. :(

One of my favorite things... Heat. I LOVE being warm. Seriously, I hate that I've been so cold lately and it's so early in the fall. Sigh. Not good signs of things to come. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Bell Choir for Bug, Youth group for Sis, work, 4H banquet.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment