Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Simple Woman's DayBook






FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is very dark. lol.
It was a fairly nice fall feeling day, 
however as evening approached the temps REALLY dropped! 
It was probably mid 60's? 

I am thinking...  Of schedules and craziness.

I am thankful... For good times.

From the learning rooms... Things are starting to shape up well.
There are still a few things I need to work back into our schedules but we are getting off to a good start.
We are wrapping up the chapter that never got finished in June.
  
In the kitchen...Only partially cleaned.
Earlier we had the no water issue - stupid pump.
Then when Einstein was trying to do dishes, the rinse side of the sink clogged up and Good Ole Boy hasn't gotten that fixed yet (motorcycle issues and since he needs to take that to work tomorrow.....he's in the garage and dishes are sitting til tomorrow) 

I am wearing...A grey t with Pac Man on it that says Love your enemies, pj pants and socks.

I am creating...Starting to think about next weeks menu plan.

I am going...To be gathering Plantain tomorrow. 
I plan to make some infused oil like this 
and some salve like this.
I've never tried anything like that before so it'll be a new experience for me! 

I am wondering...

I am reading...Angel of the Outback by Patricia Hickman
 31 Days to Clean
The Wedding Dress in Lit
Little House in the Big Woods - school read aloud 

I am hoping...That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...The Civil War Muster this weekend!

I am hearing...Only the computer whir. 

Around the house...Kinda scattered.
Dining Room table has Good Ole Boys uniforms dumped on them.
You heard about the kitchen...
Living Room is unorganized since we got back and hustled to get dinner and then kids to bed and I haven't gotten to it yet. 

I am pondering...Things. Just things.
Soccer practice twice a week, how are we going to go down and get those rabbits and cages for Sis, when can we make it to the beach, wanting to do more stuff outside and in the garage. 
My thoughts are rambling and tumble from one to the other. 

One of my favorite things...Spending time with my girls.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, shooting sports leader banquet/meeting, work, and Civil War Muster.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment