Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's early and cooler.
There is a gentle breeze rustling the maple leaves out front.

I am thinking... Bug needs to hurry up in the shower so I can hop in!

I am thankful... For Bug, who has such a sweet generous heart.

From the learning rooms... Did some school yesterday. 
Still trying to wrap up our chapter in Weaver which is taking awhile with our crazy summer!
Yesterday we talked about photosynthesis.

In the kitchen... Coffee is ready.
Some dishes still in the sink that Sis didn't finish last night.
Paperwork on the counter that I *NEED* to get filled out TODAY!
Thinking about what to make for dinner....?

I am wearing... p.j's.

I am creating... Chips harness.
I have the heart girth strap done (except for punching the buckle holes), 
the breast strap and have attached the two pieces together.

I am going... To bathe dogs soon, 
but it seems like every afternoon I have time....
it rains! :(
(I try not to scrub them in the tub anymore, 
since Black Pearle put a nail THROUGH the bottom - 
and our tub was new since we've moved here.)

I am wondering... WHY OH WHY is Hunny suddenly SO loud and SO hyper?!

I am reading... Mystic Sweet Communion
Form the mixed up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler - school

I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to... Bedtime.

I am hearing... The whirr of the computer,
Hunny playing.

Around the house... I've weeded the gardens and (all but one) flowerbeds, 
Good Ole Boy has mowed and weed whipped,
Einstein and Bug have scooped out the goat pen.
The house needs some straightening,
and of course, further purging and organization.

I am pondering... RAD, and why nothing ever works.
How can I continue doing this for the next 4 years?!

One of my favorite things... Hearing my kids sing church and camp songs.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bug has allergy testing, Einstein sees Dr., 
Leather class, Hunny sees Dr., 
Work, Volunteering at the Ranch, Riding lessons, Church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment