Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's a beautiful evening. 
Today was really nice, very comfortable and lower humidity.
Currently there is a gentle breeze teasing the leaves and it's 70'.

I am thinking... How nice it will be to crawl into bed EARLY tonight! 
We have been SO crazy busy lately and it's taking it's toll on everyone.
I'm sending the kids to bed shortly and hope to be in bed in an hour! (GASP!)

I am thankful for...Beautiful weather!

From the learning rooms...Einstein is out of school.
We're not yet done with our chapter but will finish as we can.

From the kitchen... Einstein is doing dishes.
Tonight's dinner was tacos.
EVERYONE loves tacos!

I am wearing... Black shorts and a pink butterfly t.

I am creating...

I am going... To go beseerk.
There has been ALOT of difficulty already...

I am reading...Your Defiant Teen
Beloved Enemy - almost finished! 
The Wedding Dress - lit with Sis
From the mixed up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler - school

I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.
He was finally given a week day off yesterday and actually had a call back from one place. 
Maybe?

I am hearing... Good Ole Boy sleeping on the couch, 
kitties running the Feline 500, 
and Einstein grumbling.

Around the house... Two girls are now in their rooms. 
I have MOST of the garden planted! 
Yay! 
Only a few acorn squash and pumpkins left and I plan on getting them in tomorrow. :)
Lots of tidying needs to be done.

One of my favorite things... Snuggling with my girls.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Take kids to Ranch, 4H Shooting Sports, Work, School, Make up Softball game, Ranch activity, Church and preparing for next week - it's INSANE!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment