Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's been a really odd day.
Hot, humid & sunny....then dark and thundershowers.
It's currently bright and 72'.

I am thinking... about a friends missing friend. 
How awful.
Find LeNette for more info.

I am thankful...To fall into bed each night, knowing my family is safe.

From the learning rooms... Break week....
VBS all week long from 8 - 12 (actually starts at 9 but Sis and I are working in the nursery for workers babies starting at 8)
Girl Scout Day Camp until Thursday from 1-8 p.m.
Einstein at the Ranch.

In the kitchen... Dinner just finished - steak, tater tot hasbrowns, eggs and strawberries.
Einstein working on dishes he didn't finish last night.

I am wearing... Black capris, red Central Christian College of the Bible t-shirt, hair up in a clip.

I am creating... A goat harness.
Now won't that be fun?! 
Picked up the webbing material so will be starting tomorrow or Friday...

I am going...To get busy packing lunches for tomorrow, check laundry, get through the shower and then repack girls' bags.

I am wondering... WHAT is UP with the WEATHER?!

I am reading... Mystic Sweet Communion by Jane Kirkpatrick


I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to... Relaxing...

I am hearing... A car show that is on Netflix.

Around the house...Pretty quiet.
Garden is planted, but still alot of things I want to do both outside and in.

I am pondering... Honestly, today my thoughts are just what needs done so I can go to sleep!

One of my favorite things... A baby snuggled up against my neck.

A few plans for the rest of the week: VBS, Daycamp, work, church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
COUNTRY GIRL

3 comments:

  1. loved reading your 'daybook'! and what a beatuiful photo! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your daybook! A baby snuggled up against my neck is one of my most favorite things too. Oh the sweetness of it! Hope you have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete