Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's a nice day.
Hot, sunny with a nice breeze.
The computer says it feels like 86', but it is really humid so *I* don't think so!

I am thinking... I don't know.
I'm rushed, sweaty, angry, agitated, hurt.

I am thankful for... Those who have/are/will serve our country.

From the learning rooms... Weaver vol.5, Chapter 8, Parables of Jesus.
We are learning about stewardship - recently time management - OUCH!

From the kitchen... Just made spaghetti - gotta run for Bugs softball game.
Einstein is working on dishes.

I am wearing... Blue denim capri's, a green print t-shirt, tennis shoes.

I am creating... A mood chart for Einsteins Dr.
We talked more about Bipolar today.
Which *I* feel he has MANY of the "symptoms" of.
I am supposed to chart his behavior - good and bad (like I haven't done THIS before!).
We are going to be removing ALL his meds (after school gets out) and then trying some Bipolar meds to see if they help.
Day One has started beautifully with him being surly, disrespectful, screaming, arguing, and calling me both an idiot AND the R-word.
Lovely. :/

I am going... To enjoy a cold shower tonight! lol.

I am reading...Your Defiant Teen
Beloved Enemy
The Wedding Dress - Sis for Lit
From the Mixed up Files of Mrs.Basil E. Frankweiler

I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am hearing... Bug getting ready, the Mask is playing while the others eat quick, fans are running.

Around the house... Windows are open, fans running.
Chores didn't get done yesterday so while it's not really messy - it needs to get back on track. :)

One of my favorite things... The smell of fresh cut grass.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Softball, School, Work, Homeschool Groups Field Day, 4H petting Zoo for Special Olympics, Church, Bugs birthday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Country Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment