Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY


Outside my window... It is beautiful!
Sunny and 66'.

I am thinking... I hope dinner hurries up.
Need to feed the crew and head out to Bug's game.

I am thankful for... Good Ole Boy and how much fun we have together.

From the learning rooms... Weaver Vol. 5, Chapter 8 - Parables of Jesus.
We've been learning about ecosystems and parts of plants.
Sunday we stopped by our local pet store and the girls talked with a worker about rainforest vs desert animals.
They got to see (and pet) different lizards, frogs and anoles.
They talked about various turtles and well, just ALL SORTS of creatures! lol. :)
It was alot of fun and he was very patient with us.
Hunny has gotten into the plant thing.
She is constantly pulling things up now to examine the roots! lol.
So cute.

From the kitchen... An extremely healthy (cough, cough) meal of chicken nuggets and fries are almost done.
Einstein is working on some dishes before we go.

I am wearing... A green t-shirt, jean shorts & tennis shoes.

I am creating... A clean goat pen!
We've spent two days working out there and need at least one more.
By days, I don't mean ALL day, I mean afternoon. :)

I am going... To continue cleaning, pitching, etc.
I really want a comfortable and cozy home.

I am reading... Your Definat Teen
Beloved Enemy
The Wedding Dress - Lit with Sis
From the Mixed-up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg - in school

I am hoping... That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am hearing... Kids and cats.

Around the house... Getting ready for Bug's game.

One of my favorite things... The smell of fresh cut grass.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Softball, Dr apt., Track, Work, Church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Country Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment