Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is black. Cold and supposed to rain.

I am thinking... That I'm cold? LOL. Why is it so cold so early this fall? Bleck. 

I am thankful for... A warm husband that I can snuggle up to! :) 

From the learning rooms... Hunny is learning about creatures of the water in Interlock. Very fun. In Weaver, we are learning about stars, how man uses stars, etc. They are making a lapbook and a model of the solar system. We have gym class today. Hunny is loving it and learning alot there! 
 
From the kitchen... Waiting on coffee....

I am wearing... p.j's AND robe. 

I am creating... A list of ways to show LOVING. I think I've mentioned our "Wheel of Peace" before? Well, we are working on that. I had the girls draw a very nice wheel and label the spokes. Then last week, I had Sis pick a spoke. She picked Loving. So we are coming up with ways we can Show or Feel - LOVING. Having the list hopefully will help each of us be able to work on being loving to our family and others. As we make progress on this spoke, Bug will pick another to add to it. 

I am going... Today is a buy one. Karate, gym and taking two girls to the doctor. 

I am reading... Crown of Fire by Craig & Janet Parshall

I am hoping... For God's direction on our future. I want to live and do what His will is for us. But what is it? 

I am hearing... Nothing. All is quiet.

Around the house... No one is up. Critters are sleeping.

One of my favorite things... The way Hunny's arms wrap so perfectly around my neck.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, work, preparing for fall.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Painting of the planets leads to painting themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment