Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is black outside.

I am thinking... How much I dislike getting up so early. I have never been a morning person! 

I am thankful for... My family.

From the learning rooms... Hunny has started a new chapter, she is learning about the creatures of the water right now. Still have a few solar system projects to finish but that is ok. 

From the kitchen... Coffee is almost ready! 

I am wearing... P.j's

I am creating... A list for homemade Christmas projects since they will take awhile.

I am going... To get our school schedule down. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

I am reading... These Tangled Threads by Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller - almost done!

I am hoping... For many things - mostly just God's provision since that takes care of it all! 

I am hearing... Garfield is playing with a toy and Good Ole Boy is coughing.

Around the house... All is pretty quiet. Einstein just left for school and everyone else is still sleeping. 

One of my favorite things... Being wrapped in my husbands arms.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Gym. Karate, work, housecleaning.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment