Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is still very dark outside. 

I am thinking... Ugh! I'm chilly. Trying to get Einstein out the door....

I am thankful for... My husband and children.

From the learning rooms... Hunny will be moving onto Day 5 of Creation. The other girls are still working on the solar system. We didn't get much done last week as we had a death in the family, so we do have much to work on this week!
From the kitchen... Just coffee. :) Will be getting breakfast of eggs and toast going here shortly.

I am wearing... Still in p.j.'s.

I am creating... Hmmmmm..... Not sure.....

I am going... To have a busy day. 

I am reading... These Tangled Threads by Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller

I am hoping... That warm weather lasts for awhile yet! I am so NOT ready for fall - and ESPECIALLY not wanting winter! 

I am hearing... Good Ole Boy has the radio on....Love like crazy is playing.

Around the house... Girls all still asleep. Einstein is gone to school. Critters all quiet.

One of my favorite things... Good Ole Boy scratching or rubbing my back. :) 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, karate, gym, work, Civil War Muster.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment