Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Yuck! We have had rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain - everything today!

I am thinking...About Bedtime...

I am thankful...For a roof over our heads and the loved ones inside these walls.

In the kitchen...Bug just finished dishes.
Dinner was black bean soup and I made a few hot dogs for generosity. Sis made some molasses cookies too.

I am wearing...P.j's, robe and slippers.

I am creating...School order...

I am going...To get my van going!

I am wondering...If we found a home for Wiz?

I am reading...Detached
Little House on the Prairie - School
Great Expectations - Lit

I am hoping...THAT GOD PROVIDES GOOD OLE BOY WITH A BETTER (WAY BETTER!!!!) JOB!

I am looking forward to...Digging in the dirt and having the sun on my face.

I am learning...New things every day on homesteading, history, parenting, etc.

Around the house...Good Ole Boy is snoozing in the chair, Hunny is messing with a cat, girls are feeding bunnies and Einstein is walking dogs.

I am pondering...How to get Good Ole Boy a different job!

A favorite quote for today...Oooosta!

One of my favorite things...A childs laughter

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, work, hmmm....guess that is it this week. 

A peek into my day...




COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment