Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Snow - ugh.

I am thinking...I am SO cold! 

I am thankful...For my Husband! 
I love him so much and am extremely thankful that God has given us each other and that we have stuck it out through the tough times. 

In the kitchen...Coffeepot empty...dishes done...

I am wearing...Blue jeans, slippers & since a baby bunny peed on me....my pj top!

I am creating... School want list.

I am going... To continue posting love songs on Good Ole Boys facebook wall....

I am wondering...Why I am so tired?

I am reading...The Centurions Wife
Detached
Little House on the Prairie - school 
The New Way Things Work - school
Great Expectations - Lit

I am hoping...My kids learn to get along better!

I am looking forward to...My new fridge!

I am learning ...About Guinea Pigs since we brought two home from the rabbit show...

Around the house...Bug's been working on her laundry,
we've been working on the temple models in the dining room,
Hunny is watching netflix. 

I am pondering... Good love songs....

A favorite quote for today... "I am my BELOVED'S, and my beloved is MINE."

One of my favorite things...Guinea Pig squeals! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Work, Basket Class, Civil War Meeting, Church.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment