Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Simple Womans DayBook






FOR TODAY

Outside my window...A pretty day but COLD...
at least compared to the past few!

I am thinking...Garden....Seeds....Food.....SUN!

I am thankful...For Good Weather & Friends - 
who volunteered to help us get that old deck off. It had gotten very dangerous this winter and I didn't want the girls to get hurt before we got to it.

In the kitchen...Bug is doing dishes, 
dinner is done - except for Good Ole Boys waiting in the oven, 
Hero is on the freezer so we can keep an eye on him.

I am wearing...Ancient gray BUM sweatshirt, Blue windpants & Slippers.

I am creating...Seed shopping list & School list.

I am going...To bed early!

I am wondering...Why people haven't returned my calls today?

I am reading...The Centurion's Wife
Little House on the Prairie - school
The New Way Things Work - school
Great Expectations - Lit 
Detached

I am hoping...That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.
He did get hired on to our fire department yesterday so he is excited about that. 

I am looking forward to...Getting my van running, 
which he is SUPPOSED to do soon!

I am learning...More about critters and Civil War era things.

Around the house...We FINALLY have bunnies! 
But only 2 - one liter.

I am pondering...Everything we need to do.

A favorite quote for today...Hunny was getting REALLY loud so I whispered "Shhhh....you need to quiet down some."
To which she whispered back...
"Why are you yelling at me?!"
lol. 

One of my favorite things...The coos and gurgles of a baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Basket Class, Sis goes to the Dr., School, Work, Rabbit Show, Church.

A peek into my day...



COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment