Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It has rained all night so it damp & drippy. Feels wonderful as I peer out the window! 

I am thinking... How nice parts of my house feel as I have been following FlyLady this week! :) Some days are so busy, hers are the first emails that I delete. 

I am thankful for... My husband & kids. They are so very precious to me!

From the learning rooms... All the girls are wrapping up chapters this week - nope, they didn't get them done last week as I had hoped. Einstein is out of school, so he has started his summer math program, and will be a jr. volunteer at the ranch all summer. 

From the kitchen... Coffee is on. 

I am wearing... Black jeans & a blue teddy bear tshirt

I am creating... A new summer schedule.

I am going... To the ranch here shortly. Drop Einstein off & Bug needs to feed Chippers. Then swing into the library to see if our DVD "Drive Thru History with Dave Scotts: Rome if you want to" has arrived. Full school day after that. 

I am reading...Nothing yet. Twilight is on standby.

I am hoping... For a productive day. :) 

I am hearing... Nothing but the hmmm of the computer. Ahhh - silence! 

Around the house... Nothing yet - need to go awaken the children. 

One of my favorite things... Being home with my kids. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, work, ball, Sis's birthday! 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 Bug's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment