Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shinning and it is HOT already!

I am thinking... About what is wrong with Pearles head? Made her an appointment to get her rabies shot this afternoon and shortly after that she developed a huge lump on her head and her eye is swollen shut! Wondering if it's a bee? Or what?

I am thankful for...My husband and the special time we had this weekend. 

From the learning rooms... We got our school order! YEAH! :D 

From the kitchen... I have a flower bouquet from our Girl Scout Spring Ceremony Sunday on the counter. 
Einstein is out there arguing with everyone. :( 

I am wearing... A black tank top and maroon long shorts. 

I am creating... A list for fair. Drop & Adds are coming up in just a few weeks so trying to get ready for that.

I am going... To take Bug for goat chores then do school and then take Pearle to the vet.

I am reading... Well....need to try and finish Pride & Prejudice but haven't picked it up all week. :S 

I am hoping... To have time for both Wii fit & the hose this afternoon! lol. 

I am hearing... Hunny playing with dolls, and the fans weird noise.

Around the house... Everyone is getting ready for the day. Lots to do that I'd rather not think about! 

One of my favorite things... Summer! I do not like the humidity but love the sun & warmth.

A few plans for the rest of the week: T-ball/Softball, School, Work, rabbit show. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment