Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's looking like a beautiful day. 

I am thinking... About the country song "Don't Blink" and how true it is. 

I am thankful for... Each day I have with my family. 

From the learning rooms... Hunny is READING! Whoot! She is also learning about trees in Interlock. We are learning about Ancient Rome in Weaver. I love it when the girls share with others or can apply our studies outside the 'classroom'. 

From the kitchen... Sits mail to send and dishes to do. Sis has to catch them up this morning since we had 4H last night (community service of road clean up) and her chores didn't get done.

I am wearing... Still in pj's.

I am creating... An atmosphere of peace and love in our home. Some days, that is quite a chore! :S 

I am going... To enjoy each moment I have while my kids are young.

I am reading... Daughter of the Loom by Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller. Almost finished. 

I am hoping... To get the living room organized (again) this week! 

I am hearing... Bug on her DS with Good Ole Boy helping her. It's new and they are trying to figure out something. Hunny is watching Little House season 1 - Johnnie Johnson episode. 

Around the house... There is much to do! :( This season is always so busy and many chores fall to the wayside in our craziness. 

One of my favorite things... Liz Curtis Higgs Scottish tales. I was very excited to have won a contest she had on facebook. :) I will be getting a wonderful prize from her. How awesome!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Goat care. School. T-ball practice & softball games. Stained glass class for Sis. Field Day for our local homechool group. Einstein has Dr. appointments. Work. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Taken by Sis coming home from Leather class one night. She is calling it 'Midnight Blues' and might enter it in fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment