Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Making Your Home a Haven 2012 Challenge

Running behind schedule as usual, I am just now getting to look at this challenge.
What does that tell you?
 This *IS* a CHALLENGE! 

Once again, I will be joining Courtney over at Women Living Well for this fall challenge.

Here's the challenge for week 1 ~
Go buy an extra large candle and light a candle everyday in your home. I will be starting mine in the morning! But you can start yours at dinner time. Do what makes sense for your family. I will be placing mine in the kitchen – the main hub of my home. Each time the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace in your home.  

Peace.
Our home is often anything but peaceful.
There is often so much tension.
But when I look upon a flickering candle...
It's so pretty.
So relaxing.
It is peaceful.


So today I dug out a candle and lit it.
The delicious scent of peppermint has been wafting through the house all day.
Now to be working on praying for peace.


COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment