Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook





FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The sun is shining and it feels like a brisk fall morning.

I am thinking...
That I need to make breakfast - starting to get hungry!

I am thankful...
That my family has a home.

In the kitchen...
Coffee is on, dishes are done, all is well.

I am wearing...
Old black work jeans, black t shirt hoodie and tennis shoes.

I am creating...
A chemise for civil war reenacting.

I am going...
To finish deep cleaning the dining room (almost done!), clean up around the magnolia garden, work on my chemise and finish my book (I hope!) today.

I am wondering...
How to fit it all in! haha

I am reading...
 
Jane Eyre
On the Banks of Plum Creek - School read aloud
In His Steps - school
The Robe - school
Indian in the Cupboard - Lit with Bug

I am hoping...
To get a LOT done today!

I am looking forward to...
Next weekends CW event.

I am learning
... How to sew.

Around the house...
Good Ole Boy is on a fire run, Einstein is off for his program, Hunny is still asleep but everyone else is up. 

I am pondering...
What I will use to keep me warm camping next weekend?

A favorite quote for today...
"Love is not a feeling, but a constant decision." - Unveiled Wife

One of my favorite things...
A chance to snuggle under a blanket, with dog and cat curled on my feet and lap, with a good book and cup of coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
School, cleaning/decorating for fall, sewing, reading, parents support group for the program Einstein is in, Sis is in a parade and preparing plans for next weekend - including a cartridge rolling party with the group.

A peek into my day...
 Not a great picture of Cassidy, but she is so sweet. As soon as I walk into the coop, she jumps right up to visit.



COUNTRY GIRL 

No comments:

Post a Comment