Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Simple Womans Dybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It's been a beautiful day, 
it's now evening and very dark.

I am thinking... How much I dislike RAD.

I am thankful...  For my kids.

In the kitchen...Dinner put away, dishes done, 
all that's left is to feed the inside critters and set the coffee pot!

I am wearing...Blue jeans, white mock turtle neck, purple zip up hoodie, slippers.

I am creating...Goat coat and rag rug....in my free time! hahaha 

I am going...To be on top of things someday....

I am wondering...Why a RADish can't move on? 
It's been 10 years....
why does he still think she will return for him? 
Why can't he just accept us as his family? 

I am reading...The Centurion's Wife
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - Lit with Sis
 Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder - School
 The New Way Things Work by David Macaulay - School
 

I am hoping...That god provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...SPRING! :D

I am learning... More about Whole, Real Food.

Around the house...Einstein is hiding in his room, 
Hunny is in the shower, 
the others are watching LA Ink on Netflix.

I am pondering... Chickens, Gardening, Housekeeping, Rabbits, Goats....

A favorite quote for today...Hunny - How do you make bananas?

One of my favorite things... Hamburger...with salt and pepper...

A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, Work, Sis has basket class, Church, 4H.

A peek into my day...
A lifelong dream to see Kenny Rogers in concert was a Christmas gift from my Mother-in-Law!


COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment