Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook







FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Yucky stuff if falling.
It looks like freezing rain?
All the area school are closed due to the weather.
Very yucky. 

I am thinking...I need to go make Breakfast but want to finish something on here first - 
why oh why is the computer so slow?! 

I am thankful...That I don't have to go anywhere today! 
That Good Ole Boy made it safely to town.
That we have food in the fridge/freezer/pantry in case we are stuck.

In the kitchen...Coffee is ready.
Cleaned the pot yesterday so it was a bit stronger than it has been!
Meat is thawing for tonight. 

I am wearing...Blue Jeans, Black Fleece Sweatshirt, Slippers.

I am creating...Rag Rugs, Goat Coats, Chicken List, Seed List....

I am going...To try and make crackers.

I am wondering...What God has in store for our family?

I am reading...The Centurions Wife
Little House on the Prairie - school
The New Way Things Work - School
Great Expectations - Lit with Sis 

I am hoping...That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.
Things haven't been great there lately as hours have been drastically cut. 

I am looking forward to...Good Ole Boy returning safely home tonight. 
 
I am learning...About real food and self sufficiency.

Around the house...It's decorated with Snowmen and snowflakes.

I am pondering...What chickens should I get? And how many?

A favorite quote for today...
"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
Abraham Lincoln 

One of my favorite things...Dreaming of summer.

A few plans for the rest of the week: School, Work, 4H Small Animal Association meeting (maybe), and Sis goes to a 4H training this weekend.

A peek into my day...





 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment