Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
Cold, Windy & Spitting Snow today.

I am thinking...I am totally and utterly exhausted! 


I am thankful...
That today is over!

In the kitchen...
Einstein is doing dishes, Bug cooked dinner.

I am wearing...
Black Sweater over Navy Mock Turtleneck, Blue Skirt over Black Capri's, Socks and my "Gypsy" Earrings.

I am creating...
A packing list for this weekend.

I am going...
To bed early and will sleep extremely well! 
(at least I HOPE so!)

I am wondering...
Where our Spring went?

I am reading...
The Good Wife's Guide

I am hoping...
That we are starting on an upward slope, as I'm so tired of being on a downward spiral...

I am looking forward to...
This weekend and learning alot about reenacting.

I am learning... About 1860's life.


Around the house...
I have lots to do and need to take down the Easter decorations and do my monthly deep clean....as well as continue with spring cleaning.

I am pondering...
Sleep. Wow do I feel old! I can't do normal nights and early mornings followed by a busy day. I'm to old for this!

A favorite quote for today...
"My "best" may be different from another woman's "best", depending on where we are in our lives."
Candace Cameron Bure - The Good Wife's Guide

One of my favorite things...
The smell of hay.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  School, Work, Girl Scouts, Ball Practice, Shooting Sports Meeting, Baking, Civil War Training, 4H & Drivers Training.

 A peek into my day...


COUNTRY GIRL 

No comments:

Post a Comment