Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Gosh, I've meant to post this for weeks now, and here we are a week from Christmas! Better share our Holiday with y'all now! 

We had a nice Thanksgiving.
We anticipated a quiet day alone at home, 
but experienced a not so quiet day away with friends.


The kids and guys played flag football while the moms got everything ready.
We had a wonderful time eating and visiting.
I tried sugar cream pie - which was wonderful! - I can't believe I've never heard of it before. 
Yumm....

We left there and went to Wal-Mart for a Black Friday deal on a camera.
Phew!

I made our Thanksgiving meal on Friday.
Still good. 
I can't believe how quickly time flies and that Christmas is SO close!
I hope that you have all had and will have a Blessed Holiday Season!


COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment