Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Simple Womans DayBook



FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's cold and dark.
I will admit to a pretty day - the sun was shinning (for once) 
but it was COLD.

I am thinking...Why do cats stick their butt in your face?!
lol. Aiden is on my lap, which I love, but geesh! 
Don't love THAT end! lol 

I am thankful... For the good times we have together as a family.

From the learning rooms...Weaver Vol. 5, Chapter 9.
Right now we are learning about weather.
Today we discussed snow and thunderstorms.
Learned how to make French Toast, 
and had an (unplanned) art session.

In the kitchen... Dinner is almost ready.
Ham, squash, and fried potatoes.

I am wearing...P.j's, robe and slippers. 
I'm tired... 

I am creating...Working on grocery shopping list,
it's like old mother Hubbard around here, lol.


I am going...Tomorrow I get started on Emmet's coat! :)

I am wondering...Why kids constantly buck rules and "forget" our routine? It's not like it's new, it's been over a year!

I am reading...Up next - The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
 Farmer Boy - School
The Wedding Dress - Lit

I am hoping...God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...Spring? lol.
I really dislike winter!  

I am hearing...Kids are on the wii.

Around the house... Very Christmasy!
Just need to hang some lights and it'll be done.

I am pondering...Where in the world did the goat hoof trimmers go?!

One of my favorite things...The glow of Christmas lights.

A few plans for the rest of the week:School, work, Church....wow, slow week!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 
COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment