Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Come and Get It

Yeah so I'm really late.
Even worse - I haven't really made a menu for the week!
Gasp.

It was a busy weekend.
So whatever.

Here's what I got...
Sunday
Lunch - picnic of pb sandwiches and doritos 
Supper - ended up being $1 menu at McDonalds since we were stuck in town

Monday
Breakfast - toast
Supper - baked potatoe soup 
Prep - pull chicken 
Tuesday
Breakfast - Bacon and toast
Supper - chicken and veggie stir fry
 Prep - soak beans

Wednesday
Breakfast - toast
Supper - Beans
Prep - soak flour, pull pastie filling

Thursday
Breakfast - pancakes
Supper - Chicken pasties
 Prep - Soak oats, pull pork

Friday
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Supper - pork steak, squash...?

(So not much, but this is what I'm working with this week - at least I have some sort of plan!) and hope to do a better planning job for next! 


COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment