Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
It's overcast. 
Kind of a dreary day, and windy, but warmer than it seems.

I am thinking...
What did I do to my neck?!
I've had a stiff neck since Friday!

I am thankful...
For a nearby vet.
Ended up taking Kisses (Bugs new doeling) in yesterday for wheezing and he said she has pneumonia! :(

In the kitchen...Beans are bubbling on the stove & dishes have been done.


I am wearing...
Black Capris under a blue skirt, White longsleeve Shirt under a Black Sweater, and my slippers.

I am creating...
Ideas of things to do/make.

I am going...
To bed.

I am wondering...
Why I'm SO tired?!

I am reading...
The Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
A Good Wife's Guide by Darlene Schacht


I am hoping...
That God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...
Sleep!

I am learning...More about goats.


Around the house...
Sis is upstairs, Einstein is doing dinner dishes, Bug is on the front porch bottle feeding one of the goat kids, Good Ole Boy is in the living room watching tv/checking out ebay, Hunny is on the couch.

I am pondering...


A favorite quote for today...
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." General Robert E. Lee

One of my favorite things...
A baby's laugh.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
School, Work, Scouts, Ball, Dr Appointment, Basket Class, Church.

A peek into my day...


COUNTRY GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment