Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is quite chilly but a clear morning

I am thinking... Of all the things I need to do today, it will be a busy one!

I am thankful for... My husband and children

From the learning rooms... Today will only be individual work (because of my own crazy day)

From the kitchen... I smell coffee! :)

I am wearing... Still in my jammies plus my snuggie as I am cold

I am creating... This blog. Brand new to blogging. Lots to learn!

I am going... To work later. Missed yesterday so need to make it up. Also have to go to town and later there is Girl Scouts.

I am reading... Pride & Prejudice. I'm struggling getting into it.

I am hoping... For warmer weather! I am so tired of being cold and really ready for nice spring days.

I am hearing... The Little House on the Prairie theme song as Hunny & Bug just got up and popped in a dvd.

Around the house... It is very quiet.

One of my favorite things... My morning coffee! :) This morning flavored with chocolate creamer. yummm......

A few plans for the rest of the week: School work tomorrow plus a meeting and Sis has youth group. Work, Bug has softball practice and Sis has leather class.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Country Girl,

    Thought you would wish to know I enjoyed your Blog, am amazed you manage to work and to Home School your children too. Or is Home School your 'work'?

    It is very different in England, Home Schooling isn't as big as in the US. I could never have undertaken that with our two. (Now aged 27 (DD) and 29 (DS). We were fortunate that they attended good schools.

    I live in Greater London and although we like visiting the countryside we would not wish to live there. However, we are in a beautiful part of London, near River Thames, Royal Parks and Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew.

    I've not been blogging very long, so would appreciate feedback, from you or indeed anyone else. I have bookmarked your blog and will have a look at your musings.

    Best wishes, PixieMum (aka Madeleine)

    ReplyDelete