Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Simple Womans DayBook





FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
A wee bit cooler this morning, but still really nice! The front door is open, the sun is shining and I hear cockerels crowing.

I am thinking...
I need to go make breakfast for the little ones.

I am thankful...
For friendships.

In the kitchen...
Coffee is ready and I'm on my second cup!

I am wearing...
Black Shorts and a red, oversized CCCB t-shirt, with my hair back in a headband.

I am creating...
School Planning.

I am going...
To work more on school planning today.

I am wondering...
How to make more time, and how I could possibly earn some more money.

I am reading...
Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs

I am hoping...
To stay better organized and on top of things this year.

I am looking forward to...
Our next Civil War Event!

I am learning
... More about the Civil War.

Around the house...
Dishes are now in the sink from Breakfast, School supplies are strewn all over the dinning room table, The girls are watching Horton Hears a Who in the living room.

I am pondering...
What God has planned for Einstein?

A favorite quote for today...
Too many books, too little time!

One of my favorite things...
Crisp, clean, morning air.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Work, School Planning, Chiropractor, Cook Out, Painting, and Church.

A peek into my day...
My mom, who 
"Fought the war and the war won."



COUNTRY GIRL 

No comments:

Post a Comment