Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Simple Woman's DayBook




FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The sun is shinning! The SUN is SHINNING! 
Now lets see if it warms up any...

I am thinking...That I need to get off the computer and get breakfast going.


I am thankful...
For my family.

In the kitchen...Coffee is on in my wee little pot - but it's yummy. 
Roast is defrosting for steaks tonight. 

I am wearing...Blue jean capri's, Black hoodie, socks & Tennis shoes.


I am creating...
Quite the pile of Civil War stuff, lol. I REALLY love my dad :)

I am going...To be SO happy when drivers training is over! 
Wow! Is that TIME consuming!  

I am wondering...Why I still have kids sleeping?!


I am reading...Almost done with 
The Good Wife's Guide
On the Banks of Plum Creek - School Read Aloud
The Robe - School
In His Steps - School 

I am hoping...
That our chicken endeavor goes well.

I am looking forward to...HEAT! 
IS summer on it's way?! 

I am learning... About Chickens.


Around the house...Clothes are hanging on the line since it keeps raining they get almost dry and then.....
There is a pile of pallets in the side yard that Good Ole Boy is working on tearing down.
I got the 'magnolia' garden weeded over the weekend.
The Coop foundation has been built (first use for those pallets!)
Was able to FINALLY get the dining room spring cleaned over the weekend - with the exception of taking care of the Civil War totes. 
(Any other reenactors - do they EVER find a home or are they always out? lol) 

I am pondering...
Why someone hasn't come looking for this dog?
A dog followed the kids home from the library last week - we are calling her Ahnnadewahi - and we still haven't found where she belongs!

A favorite quote for today...
"Saying 'No' today isn't about closing a door; it's leaving a room empty enough for God to fill it with something better." The Good Wife's Guide by Darlene Schacht

One of my favorite things...
The feel of the warm sun through the window.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
School, Work, Drivers Training, Softball, Leather class, 4H Petting Zoo, Church.

A peek into my day...
 We have chicks! 
15 Arucanas and 5 assorted Bantams 


COUNTRY GIRL
  

No comments:

Post a Comment