Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's a pretty morning.
Sunny with a small breeze, currently 79' with a feels like temp of 90'.

I am thinking...Boy am I lazy today!
I have no desire to really DO anything.

I am thankful...For how God provides for us.

From the learning rooms... Nothing.
Einstein is busy at the ranch, Sis is in Chicago on a mission trip, Bug has been working in her room and with goats, Hunny has been mostly playing.

In the kitchen... Pork thawing for dinner.
Planning pork steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner.

I am wearing... Black shorts and a brown striped tank top.

I am creating... Almost done with Chip's halter.

I am going...  To hopefully finish up Chips halter today!

I am wondering...Where the long lazy summers of childhood went?

I am reading...Almost done with Mystic Sweet Communion.

I am hoping... God provides Good Ole Boy with a better job.

I am looking forward to...Hearing about Sis's adventure.

I am hearing...Cosby is on in the living room. 
Fans are running. 
Computer noises.

Around the house...It's been swept and vacuumed.
Laundry is mostly caught up.
Spent about an hour up in Hunny's room before I just got to hot - it's stuffy up there!

I am pondering...Household organization, 
fair project timelines, 
critter care.

One of my favorite things... The smell of fresh cut hay.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Chip to vet, Cats to vet, work, County Shoot, Sis home, Church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 
COUNTRY GIRL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment