Friday, December 10, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... There is snow on the ground and dusk is setting in.

I am thinking... How COLD  I am! :S 

I am thankful for... My family.

From the learning rooms...We are learning about growth. It is a fun chapter working on spiritual, physical, social & mental growth. Hunny has learned about reptiles and insects this week.

From the kitchen... Hot water is on - just made myself a cup of sugar plum spice tea. My sugar cookie candle is burning. Dinner is being planned.

I am wearing... Red horse sweatshirt, black jeans, tennis shoes.

I am creating... Christmas gifts.

I am going... To crack down on Hunny's misbehavior! :( She is getting way to ornery lately and throwing temper tantrums. 

I am reading... Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot.

I am hoping... That our family counseling journey goes well. We start next week. We have had such a difficult time with counselors - moving away, not being qualified, them being insane, clash of worldviews, etc.

I am hearing... Hunny whine in her time out.....furnace is running, Sis is clinking her spoon against her teacup, Einstein is cleaning the kitchen liter box.

Around the house... Bug is upstairs cleaning her room. Hunny is in time out as I asked her to pick up her toys that are strewn all over the living room and she became very rude and disrespectful to me. The other two are doing chores. I've been working on laundry. Most of the house is decorated for Christmas. 

One of my favorite things... Christmas music.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cleaning, baking bread, church, work, school, counseling.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment