Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is early morning and black outside.

I am thinking...Wondering what time I need to leave to take Good Ole Boy to work?

I am thankful for... A God who loves me! 

From the learning rooms... We finished Number The Stars. They REALLY enjoyed that book. :) Very good discussions with them. I need to be working on grades as our first marking period has ended. Yes, I am doing grades. Some years I have, others I haven't. It is nice to do them as there are freebies at businesses for A's and B's. But sometimes I really think they are unnecessary. I need to be able to make Sis a nice transcript however so I need to stay on top of them! I did really well last year - practicing. :)

From the kitchen... Coffee is brewed! 

I am wearing... P.j.'s

I am creating... A grocery list. I hate grocery shopping but need to be prepared! 

I am going... Too cherish each moment with my family, these kids are just growing so fast! 

I am reading... On Secret Service by John Jakes.

I am hoping... That it warms up outside......? LOL! I am just NOT a winter person. Let's keep it nice for as long as possible! 

I am hearing... Kitties are playing. For being so small they sure run loud! The furnace is running. Good Ole Boy got it going last night. It had dropped to just below 50' brrr! The bad thing about his work schedule is he doesn't have time before or after to really do anything. Still waiting to get air conditioner out of our window! Hard to do when it's dark.

Around the house... Einstein is off to school. Everyone else asleep. 

One of my favorite things... Being warm! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Ummm, let's see. Taking Bug to bell choir, taking Sis to hear an actor from Twilight speak, school, work, and packing Bug up for her weekend trip with church. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment